I want to bring a slightly different aspect to being a coach. Many people I know that use coaches, tend to just email back and forth and send the data from their rides. I want to physically ride with the people that I coach and see the gains that they have achieved. Personally, I feel there is no substitute for one on one instruction for getting the most out of one’s self.
Here are some of the things we’ll focus on when you hire Colorado Cycling Adventures for your training & coaching:
- Determining where your strengths and weaknesses lie
- Developing a training plan
- Regular training rides to determine progress and work on skills
- Recovery techniques
- Compression boots are available (speeds up recovery)
- Motor pacing in order to get your top end ready for racing
- Currently holding a USAC level 3 coaching license
- If you’re only in town for a short time, I’m also available for hourly training rides
If you’re ready to increase your fitness and have fun in a beautiful place while doing it, contact me today so we can get started!